Are you highly competitive? Then you are ready for the Gorla Trophy and the Centomiglia of Lake Garda, two of the windiest and most frequented regattas in all of Europe’s internal waters. These events attract more than 400 watercraft every year, including monohulls, catamarans, and spectacular Classe Libera sailboats. It’s a full immersion experience in wind and fun with departure from Gargnano, passing through Trentino, and arriving in the South.
You can rent one of the speedy Water Tribe regatta boats when you form your own team. The technical level required is medium/high, and all sailors with sufficient regatta experience can participate provided that they have the F.I.V. membership for 2012.
GORLA TROPHY - September 2nd, 2012
On Saturday, September 1st, there is boat check-in and training in the waters opposite the regatta field. On Sunday, September 2nd, is the departure of the 46th Gorla Trophy.
- Dolphin 81. 8,10 mt., 5/6pax., spinnaker, from € 690 for the weekend;
- Melges 20, 6,20 mt., 3/4 pax., gennaker, from € 790 for the weekend;
- Asso 99 One Design, 9.99 mt., 6 pax., spinnaker, from € 1.000 for the weekend.
CENTOMIGLIA OF GARDA - September 8th-9th, 2012
On Friday, the 7th of September, at 17:00 boat check-in. On Saturday, September 8th, is the departure of the 62nd Centomiglia del Garda.
- Dolphin 81. 8,10 mt., 5/6pax., spinnaker, from € 840 for the weekend;
- Melges 20, 6,20 mt., 3/4 pax.,gennaker, from € 910 for the weekend;
- Asso 99 One Design, 9.99 mt., 6 pax., spinnaker, from € 1.150 for the weekend.
For more information regarding boat availability, contact the office at 02/49464896 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.